Price: 225 USD
Duration: 60 Minutes
Access Duration: 270 Days
Learning Mode: Self-Paced (LMS)
ISO 9001 is the world’s most widely adopted quality management system (QMS) standard. Find out how you can help your organization to improve customer satisfaction by providing consistent, good quality products and services.
In this course, you will gain knowledge in setting up a QMS – from understanding the purpose and benefits of QMS to learning how to apply the ISO 9001:2015 requirements to enable your organization to remain competitive by improving in several areas, including process and product improvements, operational efficiency, and risk management.
This e-learning course is especially designed for on-the-go learners like you, providing you the convenience of self-paced learning while allowing you to boost your competency and add value to your career.
Who Will Benefit?
This course is specially designed for:
- Management representatives
- ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee members
- Lead QMS auditors
- Internal QMS auditors
- Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating and ISO 9001 conformance
In this course, you will have an overview of the scope and requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements. You will also discover the benefits of implementing QMS in your organization.
- ISO 9001 History
- Benefits of a QMS
- Key Terms and Definitions
- High Level Structure / Annex SL
- Quality Management Principles
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015 requirements (Clause 4-10)
- Summative Assessment
Supported browsers include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include:
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 270 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 270 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at Academyamericas@tuvsud.com
To learn more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.